Welcome!

This is the blog where one can pass comments down from their heart. For Jesus Loves You. This is what i want to convey You!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Hello

Nice to ............................
Today our CINI ASHA programme has concluded. We learnt a lot from these days, about the children, their behavior and their rights and acts supporting them. Such as J.J Act, marriage act, etc.....................
And moreover my plan tommorow is to accompany my dad in repairing our car, the front wheel to be a bit specific.
And i am also a bit busy tommorow, in preparing a CD for my friend's birthday. Lets see whether to be given or not.
So you see, i am scheduled tommorow and would not be available tommorow and the day after, as it is i have got to attend my sunday worship session in Kharaghpur.
You shall continue to hear from me if you continue to follow me on my blog and thats what i have all got to tell you of all that i have planned for a couple of days..so we meet you if its god's will on Monday on my blog once again.
Thank you.
God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment