Welcome!

This is the blog where one can pass comments down from their heart. For Jesus Loves You. This is what i want to convey You!

Monday, February 15, 2010

I am Sorry!

I am absolutely sorry not to write for a long time. But with God's Grace and your love and constant prayer, I have been successful thus far. Constantly do remember me in your prayers and as my exams are reaching me on 16th of this month. This is my third term which would decide my passing to the the next year and next class. My life had been quite blissful. And the church which i am attending has also been quite supportful and helpful.
Praise Jesus. I have also lately taken to reading certain spiritual and philosophical books. 
I request you to live a life for Christ and as i constantly submit myself as a living  sacrifice on the altar and that his will may be done in my life, i constantly yearn for it. PRAISE GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment